Grooming Kids & Children
Children are national asset and our endeavor is to impart business skills from the young age so that the children can become the TORCH-BEARERS of future world. From the young age, the importance of “Purpose Overtakes Profits” are taught by Harvard Alumni in a Easy-2-Understand format with fun.
The course is designed and taught by Harvard Business School Alumni with vast industry experience professionals. The program is unique where every child will learn the critical business skills encompassing in Easy-2-Understand format.The program will discuss about over 100 real-life successful companies across 10 different industries.
Participants will learn from top class global companies as real-life examples and best practices.
Steve Jobs said ” Simplicity is Ultimate Sophistication” , hence this Easy-2-Understand program will have 15 business essential modules which will help participant to gain high level business skills in a most condensed format.
- Module 1 – Purpose of an Organization
- Module 2 – Culture as DNA of an organization
- Module 3 – Analogy of Organization to Human Body
- Module 4 – People Power in an Organization
- Module 5 – Basics Sales,Costs,Marketing,Finance,IT
- Module 6 – Why is R&D and Innovation critical
- Module 7 – Important Business Metrics
MODULE 1 : ORGANIZATION IN THE REAL WORLD
Module 2 : BUSINESS FLOW & REPORTING