Students & Job Seekers Critical Pain Point
Having Domain & Functional Knowledge is not enough in the world of Hyper-Competition. Students learn domain/specialization from the university and colleges however envisaging the real-life experience is the ” REAL-DIFFERENTIATION” for successful career launch. In today’s world student community does not know what they MUST KNOW to succeed in the real corporate world.
Solution to the Problem
We are group of Harvard Business School Alum with vast industry experience have designed a suitable program to address the students pain-point thereby helping them to profoundly increase the chance of EMPLOY-ABILITY in the real world competition.
The course is designed and taught by Harvard Business School Alumni with vast industry experience professionals. The program is unique where every participant will learn the critical business skills encompassing in Easy-2-Understand format.The program will discuss about over 100 real-life successful companies across 10 different industries.
Participants will learn from top class global companies such as Amazon,Apple,Citi,Airbus,BMW,Dubai World, HSBC,Toyota, Daikin, IBM, Tata Alibaba,Mercedes, Google,Pfizer to few of them
Steve Jobs said ” Simplicity is Ultimate Sophistication” , hence this Easy-2-Understand program will have 15 business essential modules which will help participant to gain high level business skills in a most condensed format.
- Module 1 – Organization in Real World
- Module 2 – Probation Period Excellence
- Module 3 – Business Flow & Reporting
- Module 4 – Corporate Culture & Its Importance
- Module 5 – Strategy for Winning
- Module 6 – Competition in the Real World
- Module 7 – Business Basics of Sales, Marketing, Planning
- Module 8 – Business Basics of R&D,IT,SCM
- Module 9 – Business Basics of Accounting, Finance & Audit
- Module 10 – Stakeholders to Shareholders Value Creation
- Module 11 – Power Metrics & Business Jargon
- Module 12 – Coaching & Leading
- Module 13 – Powerful Communication
- Module 14 – Outline of Governance,Regulation & Compliance
- Module 15 – AI in the landscape of Business